This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Bo Bonny - 25 Dec - Layout Challenge

I have been on leave since the 23rd Dec and so I have been scrapping up a storm! I am enjoying every minute of it! This is also the reason for me entering various challenges, because for a change, I actually have the time to sit and just create. It is pure food for the soul!

I have entered a layout for the Bo Bunny Challenge and I am so pleased at the way this layout turned out! This page is about my son and my hope that he will always have dreams and "Dream Big". I hope that he will trust and believe in himself to do extra-ordinary things!

Firstly the sketch..

 And here is my version...



And some close ups...




Materials used:
Bo Bunny Et Cetera Filigree Die Cut and paper
Bo Bunny Et Cetera Chipboard letters and swirls
Royal Langnickel Rub Ons
Petaloo Flowers
Prima paper bird
Tim Holtz Coredinations cardstock
Various Bazzill Cardstocks

Okay, let me get back to some more scrapbooking, since the creativity is flowing and we meet back here tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting.
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment