This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 December 2011

Hero Arts Challenge

I was browsing  the Two Peas website today and saw the Hero Arts Challenge.  I had recenly bought some stamps and thought that a card would be great for this challenge.  I used the Hero Arts Indie Bloom Collection stamps and created this card below.

 I firstly used Dazzles, spray ink on the white cardstock and then stuck on the die cut lined paper (for the life of me I cannot remeber the make).  I used the Hero Arts stamps next. The "Adore" was from White Out - We are the Memory Keepers and the "you" blocks from Bo Bunny Defining Moment Stickers. The heart die cut was a local no name brand and the circly die cut chpboard embelishment at the bottom was Basic Grey Hello Luscious. The rub on border beneath it is K&Company Classic K Margo Ornaments and words.

1 comment:

  1. hi Denise! I am very glad to meet you!
    your card is very beautiful with a lot of interesting details! ♥
    thank you for your kind words in my blog!
    wishing you and your family too all the best! Merry Christmas to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete