This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 30 January 2012

Once Upon a Time

Hi Everyone

Today is back to work and it seems as though the weekend has passed in a flash.
I have some awesome Websters Pages that I have been saving for a special layout and finally decided on a layout of my son (LOL...probably obvious I know).  In any case, I just love Websters Pages and always feel that my layout has to do the paper justice. So here is my layout below, and is entitled exactly as on the page, Once Upon a Time.


I used Websters Pages (Magical Wishes) Prince Frog and (Feather Your Nest) Twigs and their Deluxe Journaling Card set. It involved a LOT of fussy cutting, but was worth it in the end.

Here are two close ups of the journaling and photo.



I hope you like what you see and maybe find a little bit of inspiration.
Have a great scrappy evening.
Denise x

1 comment: