This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 10 August 2012

Celebrate - My Minds Eye August Challenge

Hi Everyone

I have been scrapping up a storm and have another layout to share with you today.
This layout is for the My Minds Eye Challenge here and is about using 10 photo's on a layout. Now if you don't think that's a challenge, then you would probably be wrong! LOL..
Anyways, here is my double layout (could only be double) and includes 10 photo's.


This was such a happy occasion, as was a friend of Joe's birthday party, and was held at the Sandton Fire Station. It really was such a great event for the kids, as they could ride in the fire engine, go down the fireman's pole and were also sprayed and watered with a hose...the kids had a ball!!

I used Lush Green Houndstooth Paper, Follow your heart Be Amazing paper and Miss Caroline Dilly Dally checkered paper, with On the Bright side and Follow Your Heart accents and cutouts, with a few random rub-ons.  It was so amazing for me that these collections all worked together and I could mix and match them so well.

I also have some hidden journalling behind the fire engine photo on the right top corner of the 2nd page, you can probably just about see the little red tag peaking out.  There really was no space for journalling, other than making it hidden, but I certainly wanted to record some thoughts from that day!!

Here are the 2 separate pages.



Thanks for coming to have a look...
I really appreciate your comments and feedback.
Have a great Friday.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Super gave lo and such a cute boy in the pictures love the design Hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so bright and interesting! you did a great job fitting in so many photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Denise. It is not easy to do a 10 photo layout and still put the emphasis on the photos...and you did it so well.

    ReplyDelete