This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 21 September 2012

Sisters - My Minds Eye Challenge

Hi Everyone

This is the start of a long weekend and I am so looking forward to some warm weather, scrap time and just some good relaxation and fun.

Today I am sharing a project for the My Minds Eye Make it Work Challenge. The challenge was to create a layout and then create a card that goes along with the layout.

So here is my pair.


And here they are separately.



Supplies used:
So Sophie Patterned paper
Bloom and Grow Patterned paper
Meadow Lark Die Cuts
Follow Your Heart Papers and chipboard accents
Petaloo Flowers
Prima Flowers

I am so chuffed and amazed that 4 different MME collections can work so well together and just fit perfectly. I think that's really cool.

Okay, well thanks for having a look.
Hope you have a great evening!
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. oh, cool! I also made lo and card for this challenge, but will share only onTuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this green and pink colour combination...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete