This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Various Layouts

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are safe wherever you are and that the storms have subsided and peace and calm has been restored. Even here is Johannesburg we have been experiencing such strange weather patterns! Not sure what it is all about....but let's get to the scrapping.

I have some layouts to share with you today, that I have done for various classes etc. So without further adieu, here they are.

The first is such a great boy/Dad layout.


The papers are Scrap Collections papers and the chipboard cogs are Enmarc.

The second layout is one which I did for Let's Scrap and is really such a cute layout.
Dear Santa


This was the perfect sketch for just such a layout, especially with those 2 pockets. The first pocket contains the letter to Santa (or copy if I am talking to Joe) and the second one is another cute photo of him!  I used the new very Merry Christmas Echo Park Collection, along with such super stamps from 7 Gypsies - Par Avion Collection.

The last project is a Christmas Card, as I really had to get started and get going on these.  This was just one that really was so simple, but so lovely.


Don't you just love those fresh colours of Christmas! I just love Christmas time and all the celebration and festivity it brings!

Anyway, thanks for popping by today.
I really appreciate your comments and inspiration.
Have a great evening!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Denise. I love the father/son double layout with the cogs...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects, Denise! I especially love the bright Christmas projects - so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your simple card - looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete