This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Wish List - My Minds Eye Dec Challenge

Hi Everyone

Wednesday has come so very quickly and the week seems to be passing very quickly!

Today I have a MME layout to share with you for the MME December challenge, which was to scrap your wish list.

So here it is.


On the background, I did some circles with paint, I did some stamping and also some ink smudging.
I used the gorgeous All is Bright collection papers and stickers, The Sweetest Thing stamps, 7 Gypsies stamp. Daidsy D's rub-ons and some pearls.

I am quite easy to please and so I really only had 4 items on my wish list! ;-)

Here are some close-ups.



I wonder if you have thought about a wish list?

Have a great afternoon!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the last item on your list...I think that is on all scrappers list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Denise! I love your red paint stamping!! Merry Christmas!!! I am off overseas on Friday so will pop in when I get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies....always appreciate your comments! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you replicated the poinsettia's Denise. Fabulous layout,and a wonderful idea to do a wish list.

    ReplyDelete