This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Grade R - Scrap Africa Sketch no.14

Hi Everyone

There is a new sketch up at Scrap Africa and it would be awesome if you can join us this month.

Here is the sketch.


I created a layout to commemorate my sons first day of school, in Grade R. He is loving school so much and is so happy! That for me, is all that is important!! It's been a great start to the year. 

I was such a proud Mommy and he was such a big boy! My heart was sore to know that he is growing so quickly, but happy too that he was so excited and happy!


I have some journalling on the "Report" Card and is really a report on the first day of school.

I used Simple Stories papers and accents.  For the background stamping I used a Kaisercraft stamp, the chipboards are Enmarc and the button Fabscraps.



You have until the 14th Feb to upload your projects, should you play along!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Have a super afternoon!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Denise,,,I just love all the layers and the different edges of them as well! great LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stamping and the layering is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he look so proud, and I can imagine you were too, even if it hurt your heart letting him go. I am dreading when Jesse goes to school - it will be me throwing the tantrum. LOL
    Love your layout... hope you're having a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete