This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 11 March 2013

A Boy and His Dog - CSI Case File #62

Hi Everyone

I hope that you had a good weekend and that Monday is a good one! I had a wonderful weekend and also spent some time at HobbyX, where I definitely spent more money than I intended to, on some nice scrap goodies! ;-)

I have a boy page to share with you today, for the new CSI case file.


Here's my page.


I really used such a mixed bag of supplies.

  • Background wood paper is Kaisercraft.
  • The circle stickers, chevron sticker and stars are Echo Park
  • The chevron paper is Carta Bella, as well as the alpha stickers.
  • The chevron stamp is 7 Gypsies.
The cute splodges I did with gesso and then outlines them with a brown pen.

The journalling pretty much speaks for itself, and the photo's tell the same story.

A few close-ups for good measure...




I really believe that every child should have a dog! It teaches them many lessons! Joe and Rosie certainly teach each other! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
I appreciate the visit!
Enjoy your evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely LO about a beautiful subject!!! I can just imagine the mischief these two can get into! Once again great use of all your different elements Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so love this... great page, great papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! I love how you cut the photo! The colors are fantastic and I love the chevron stamp! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...I love the cut up photo...and every boy needs a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool Denise! I love the visual impact of making the photo into a cut-out grid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! Love how you have used the colours and sketch - it all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I so like how you did the photograph on this layout, looks fabulous. Gorgeous layout Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page!! We are not a dog family. We have 3 cats & we all adore them! I do love other people's doggies though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Denise, thanks for sharing some love over on my blog appreciate it :) I must have missed this page in the CSI gallery. I really love the way you have done your photo very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete