This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 4 March 2013

Getting Dirty - Scrap 365 March Sketch

Hi Everyone

It is so co-incidental that I found out that I won the Feb sketch challenge today, and now I am ready to post my March sketch challenge. LOL...life is good! ;-)

Anyways, so here is the March sketch.



I created this page of my son.


This photo was taken at the end of last year, his last year at creche. He really does enjoy creating and getting messy, so it was great to have a photo of him creating and painting.

Materials used:
Echo Park - This & That papers
Design Worx chipboard cogs
Enmarc chipboard Cogs and chains
7 Gypsies stamps and tape
Kaisercraft stamps
Bo Bunny alpha stickers

I have some close-ups to share with you as well.




Thanks so much for popping in!
I really do appreciate the visit!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

16 comments:

  1. A very artsy page for a very artsy boy!
    Congrats on winning with last month's sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those awesome little details just highlight all the great things about being a boy! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Denise!! And this LO is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout... congrats on the win... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the win. Your latest layout is amazing too. I love the stamping and the use of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats on winning!!!! And this layout of your son is just so wonderful and full of love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats and love your layout, everything looks all great. :) Great sketch to play with, love the tags and clogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page!!!
    Love the design and the details (cogs and chains... love, love, love :))
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your February win..you have another gorgeous page for this month, I see! A lovely colour combination, so fresh. Thanks for linking us up so I could come and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout Denise, those cogs and chains are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh love this boy page with all the stamping & masculine elements - great job Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! Great color combo and lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!! I love the cogs. Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Gorgeous page :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layers and stamping! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another stunning page Denise. I adore the cogs, stamping and colours. TFS!

    ReplyDelete