This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

40 - Scrap Africa Challenge no.17 - Chipboard

Hi Everyone

Hope you are having a great week!

There is a new challenge up at Scrap Africa here.  It's a really easy and fun one, all you have to do is use at least 1 chipboard piece on your project.

Please pop over and check out the awesome GD work.

Here is my page for the challenge.


This layout is not my usual colouring or style, but it fits the theme! You see I turned 40 in 2011 and my party was a Bollywood themed party and hence me dressed like a Bollywood star!! ;-) LOL.. So I wanted to use papers that would match this and these Graphic 45 papers were perfect.

I used a Design Worx chipboard, which I crackled and then put some pearls on for bling.



Hopefully you can play along!
You have until 31st May.

Have a super evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. This page has such a glamorous feel, befitting your movie star type photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special day to celebrate in costume. Sounds like such a fun party theme and you look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work, love the crackle on the frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Denise its stunning!! love the deep, rich colors in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool theme for a big one :D If I had my time again I would so have had more parties :D Making up for it now :D Love the dramatic colours to go with the theme. Great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! Love the circle of blue flowers. Fits your theme perfectly :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool to have a Bollywood themed party!!Love your chippy treatment and Graphic 45 are beautiful papers! I think this is one of my favs of yours! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crackled frame looks so good with the framed flowers, certainly a stunning and eye catching layout Denise. Hope you are having a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool. Love how you framed the photo!

    P/s: How awesome to have a Bollywood themed party!

    ReplyDelete