This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Beautiful Austria - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.17

Hi Everyone

I am having such a relaxing day! I went to the gym and then had some breakfast with the girls, and now I am back home to do some postings and also get some scrapping done!

There's a new sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa here. It would be great if you could play along.

Current Challenge

I created this page.


I used Crate Papers and felt they were so bright and sunny, exactly what Austria is like in Summer!
I also used Prima vines and alpha lettering, with some Design Worx chicken wire chipboard.

Here's a closer look.



I really hope you will play along! You have until the 14th May.

Have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. great papers, love the vine going down the page, fabulous papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that vine , it looks so lifelike and the butterfly is a lovely touch. Your layouts have a natural look whereas mine (although I am happy with them for now) have a more photo album look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that vine is gorgeous on this page. Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page has such a happy, summery feel to it. Yep, I love the vine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the European gardens in Spring and Summer... the colours and greenery are just amazing. Can't wait till I go over next month. Love the photos and the the vine is gorgeous. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the way you have pulled this layout together with that gorgeous vine ... and butterfly and chicken wire, looks sooo nice.

    ReplyDelete