This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 4 August 2013

Fun - CSI Case File no.82

Hello Everyone

I love weekends, and this is no exception! It's always great to have time to scrap, as well as catch up with friends, relax and just chill!

I also spend some time this morning cleaning and organising my scrap room! It is like a new wave of inspiration has swept over me and I am ready to scrap up a storm! ;-)

I finished my page for the Case File no. 82.



So here is what I created.


Evidence: Stamps, Wet Medium
Testimony: Hot, Fun

I so love summer and I really look forward to it arriving soon! Probably a little early, but a girl can dream!!! LOL

I know a little boy who is also waiting for summer, because he already asked my last weekend, if he could swim!!! I mean it is kinda still African winter here and the water is freezing, so my answer was a resounding NO!

In any case, my journalling is about this love for summer and swimming.
Journalling says: There is nothing better than spending time in the pool on a hot summers day! This is Joe's favourite pastime! He is a little fishy!


I used My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. Oxford Lane collection, along with an Enmarc Chipboard, Pink Paislee Stencil and a Bo Bunny stamp.



Thanks for popping by, hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

12 comments:

  1. Precious layout Denise!! I don't blame him for his love of swimming, water and Summer ... mind you, he probably would have gone in the water, even if it was freezing lol

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup.com is a website that allows you to add the blogs you want to follow and get all of their new posts on Blogginup.
    Through the site, you can discover what’s popular in fashion, beauty, interior design, food, and more.
    You can already browse some of the content available on Blogginup and find posts with any query.


    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog and get traffic

    Unlike others, we redirect web traffic to blogs


    How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page Denise and adorable photo! You've nailed the colour combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, happy and delightful page! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and fun...little boys and water just go together.....I know our little frogs are anxious to get in too, even though it's 14 degrees most days. Love the misting and masking and that journalling card with the inbuilt title. Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh...such a sweet page! I'm sure your little boy can't wait for summer to get to the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the colours!! Here in Durbs Winter is better than Summer because it is so mild and Summer is so humid...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also waiting for summer. There are signs of spring in my garden now and I am loving it... This is such a cool layout and I love the photo of Joe... love the background and I cant wait to play with my new stencils :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mixed media background Denise. We had a real summery day yesterday...actually the past week has been windless and in the late 20 degrees...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just summer captured on a page. Bright and fun and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fun! I wouldn't mind if we started getting a taste of warmer weather here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Denise! Your layout is absolutley adorable! I love the fun photo and your wonderful details. The summer colors look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete