This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Vienna - Prima BAP August 2013

Hello Everyone

I hope you are all having a super Tuesday! I had a super day today, and I am now glad to be home and get dinner started and sorted, so that I can get to some scrappy time, when my son goes to bed.

I finished my Prima BAP page and was really pleased with how it turned out.

Here was the sketch.

2013 August BAP

I loved the layout by the GD Rommel and so I thought I would share it here too.

Bap rommel layout

It inspired me to really go for a larger photo and so that is exactly what I did.
So here is my page.


This is one of my favourite photo's from Vienna last year and I thought the Engraver papers would work well with it.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.




This magnificent statue is just on the corner of the Lippizzaner Horse Arena and is really so beuautiful.

Thanks so much for popping by!
Your visits are really appreciated!
Have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing my dear
    love both, yours and Rommel's too!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! I see you were featured last month - woot!! I adore the Lipizzaners and would just love to see them live!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Denise...I'm such a fan of big travel photos and this is magnificent...the Prima is perfect with it and the Peaks of "French Scroll" punching compliment the grandeur of the page.....Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous layout Denise, Love the big photo and such a lovely photo of your family too... Love the flowers... looks like it is all part of the photo. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love large photos, so this is right up my alley. Stunning take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take on this is amazing .... wow Denise, and how you added the photograph. Your photo's are always amazing, and having a family photo like that is awesome. Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise this photo is amazing!!! and you scraped it so stylishly and beautiful! love it!

    ReplyDelete