This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Tag - Prima PPP Dec

Hello Everyone

I really have been enjoying my creating lately and it has been fun playing and experimenting. I unfortunately had to go back to work today, but still hope to find lots of scrappy time.

I created a tag for the Prima PPP for Dec and these were the colours.

2013 December PPP

Here is my tag.


I used all my bits and bobs of Prima leftovers and was quite happy with the end result.


Here are some close-ups for good measure.


I will definitely be using this on one of my gifts.

Thanks so much for popping in!
Have a good evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. oh wow! awesome tag! Love the edges, the colors, the design ... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! Such a beautiful, and different, tag! Eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tag Denise. I love the colours and the edges are simply stunning. Whoever gets this will be very lucky.

    ReplyDelete