This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Tag - Recycling

Hi Everyone

I am busy wrapping up some parcels and making tags and cards, as I go along. It's also a beautiful day in Africa, with beautiful sunshine and warmth.

I have a recycling project that I want to share with you, and that is a gift that I have put together for my aunt.
Firstly the bag is from last years gifts and I am re-using it for this years gifts.  I have also used a BoBunny jewels packaging as the base for my tag.


The flowers are diecuts from Elf Magic papers.

I love to re-use things and certainly get the most out of every scrap goodie that I have. I try not to waste anything, because at some point, every little scrap will find it's place! ;-)

Do you re-use and keep scraps?

Thanks so much for popping by!
Have a super, festive Sunday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I like to re-use! BTW - thanks for the comment on my blog. I iron my pages ilke this - The paper gets saturated with water and then mists, it's then dried completely in the sunlight, I then iron the paper with paper towels on each side on a flat surface (set on high) and then I put the paper under a heavy weight for a day or too. I do a few pages a time and store the ones I don't use away. Hope that helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantal, that's super! I will definitely try it! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Work! the colours and whole design of this is fabulous!
    Yes, I do keep every bits of the scrap, even ribbons that is one inch long, I keep them too, LOL! Like you said, somehow every scrap will find a place! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colours D... I love them for Christmas...Beautiful job.... Love all the upcycling... I hoard all the stuff and have yet to use it... :P Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful gift bag and I am so impressed with the recycling...it do it too...a behaviour handed down from my Mother, when every tiny scrap of paper, fabric or ribbon was horded...even down to rubber bands and string. Thanks for your cyber friendship throughout the year and Happy Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! The tag looks amazing against that black!

    P/s: I have a "keep-it-for-a-rainy-day" stash...*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks fantastic! Perfect for any gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I keep everything because with punches & the like one can always find a use for something but I'm also giving a lot away these days because I believe the more one blesses others the more blessings come one's way too...

    ReplyDelete