This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Love - BoBunny C'est La Vie

Hello Everyone

Well tomorrow is a big day with Joe starting Grade 1. He is already in bed and hopefully sleeping, even though he is really excited. I can't believe that he is already 6 and that a new chapter begins for him and our family.

So it is quite apt that I have this page to share. This photo was taken the day he was born and I will always remember it with much love.


My journalling tells you about this page and is surely so very true.


I love the C'est la Vie collection and these papers were soft and gentle for this page.


I did some gesso stencilling and inking and added some stamping and rub on's.


Time waits for no-one and so these captured and precious moments are priceless!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you children are starting or going back to school tomorrow, best of luck! ;-)
Have a super evening!
Denise

7 comments:

  1. Denise this is such a beautiful and touching page. I remember when both my girls first started school, i was happy and sad all at once. Such a big event in a childs ,and parents ;) , life. We still have a little over a week yet but preparations are in order. I wish the holidays would never end. On another note you have started the year off with some fantastic pages already xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and magic moment
    xx my Dear
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Denise. I loved your journaling. I remember when my children started school,it was a bittersweet moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Denise!! I was really touched with this layout ..the journaling ..and the picture. and the way you wrote this post..some moments are priceless and this is one of those cherished ones! really love the picture.it speaks all you want to say. Such a precious creation! Wish Joe all the very best! And wish you and your family good luck and good health:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful layout and the emotion in your journalling is visceral and even reading it made me feel the same way. Such a tender photo and I love the photo mat layers... I have been feeling that same way about Clint getting married I guess it is milestones that we reach and step over and a little more of us is left behind ... A touching layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page and such perfect timing , on the eve of him going to school. You have a beautiful hand writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete