This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Altered Book Canvas - BoBunny Provence

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well and happily finding time to craft and scrap.

I had a project up on the BoBunny blog last week, where I did an altered canvas book.  I had previously done a similar project for my Mom for Mothers Day, but this one, this project is for me.

Here's a little sneak peak, but please pop over and have a look.

Altered Book Canvas by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Provence Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Popped over to BoBunny to see it, it's very pretty, Denise!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some amazing layering and I am off to go and check out all the little details. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing - I'm off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing - I'm off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous project Denise! off to check it! )))

    ReplyDelete