This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 17 October 2015

Happy Canvas - Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge no.61

Hello Everyone

There is a fabulous new mood board up at Scrap Africa here! ;-)


I so loved the colours.
Anyways, so I went with my favourite Graphic 45 collection, Botanical Tea! LOL


I love this sentiment and it fits perfectly with what I was doing, and that was creating! Crafting and creating makes me happy to feel alive!!! ;-)  The stamp is a Kaisercraft one.


Lots of fussy cutting and layering....


Maybe you can join in....we would love you to!

Have a super weekend!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I really like the dimension you've got going here. They ARE beautiful colours:) And honestly....I'm not a closet fussy cutter. It just hangs around to annoy me!!! HEEHEE!!! I'm going strong on my 'no challenge' month....luckily I've got some GDT stuff to do so that's keeping me outta mischief;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favourite collection of mine too Denise. This is so pretty and so uplifting. Lots of fussy cutting there! It's lovely to see a side view to appreciate the layering :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper you used here, pretty colors and so much beautiful details, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your work with background Denise! so awesome textures! and the dimension makes your canvas so real (I mean the flowers look like real ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is an awesome amount of fussy cutting Denise...it makes for a stunning canvas.

    ReplyDelete