This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 22 October 2015

Party for Two - BoBunny Juliet Party Supplies

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog with the fabulous Juliet Party Supplies and was hoping you might pop along and have a look.

Here's a little sneak peak.

Party for Two by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Juliet Party Supplies

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze." ― Elinor Glyn

Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, how are you! I am loving those Juliet patterned papers!!! It's so amazingly romantic look what you have created Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked your project out at the blog, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...of to have a closer look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went and had a look... just gorgeous and how lucky your hubby is. I love the jars. They look so cool. I have to lift that idea....

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful, elegant, romantic and natural embellishments for the party! just love this sneak peek! off to check it out)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, Denise! These would make a wonderful party!!!

    ReplyDelete