This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 31 December 2015

Celebrate the Learning Years - BoBunny Misc. Me

Hello Everyone

This is my last post for 2015.  Whew what a rollercoaster year this has been!!!! I am pleased to say that it has been a good year mostly and it ends on a good note too! I look forward to 2016 with much anticipation and hope.

I wish you all a fabulous and awesome 2016 too! I really do hope it is a good year for us all ;-)

I recently had a post up on the BoBunny blog and it is a Misc. Me album which I started for my son Joe's school years. Here's the cover, but please would you pop along and have a look at the rest of the album! I would really appreciate it! ;-)


Well I hope you enjoy the last day of 2015! ;-)

See you back next year! ;-))))
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Happy New year Denise! I like this cover album, so I pop along to the BoBunny blog to see it )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Love the papers. I am off to check out the rest. Happy New Year my friend. I hope it is a wonderful one for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the chevron pattern with those labels. I'definitely want to take a closer look over at BB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe's school album is beautiful. Wishing you and your family an awesome 2016.

    ReplyDelete