This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas - CSI Case File 185

Hello Everyone

BoBunny was invited to join along with the CSI challenges this month and it was really nice to play along again.  This year has not allowed for much time to play along.

In anycase, here is the case.


And here is my page.



Evidence: I used stripes, dots and snowflakes on my patterned paper.
Testimony: I have some journalling on the back of my page and it talks about Christmas:
I can finally sit down and just enjoy the festivities and family at Christmas. Christmas can always be so hurry, scurry, shop and busy that we sometimes forget what the season is actually about.
This was Christmas eve 2014 and I am relaxed, surrounded by my family...I have long forgotten the shopping sprees, dash to get things done in time and can finally say, Christmas is here! ;-)


I used mostly papers from BoBunny Candy Cane Lane and some Celebr8 chipboard and some stamps from Prima.

Maybe you have some time to play along! ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow a stunning and such a fresh and fun take on the colour inspiration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bingo 'cards' behind your photo look really neat....LOVE the framing, too. I don't think I'll get time. Aaaah well....can't do it all, right??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Denise what a lovely layout with wonderful details! love those bing cards, so great here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the challenge. Love that you got to play along. Great photo of a sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge. Playing along to anything is sounding great about now. Seems like there is no time for anything. This is kind of clean and simple and yet still had the mm thing going on. Love that pic too.

    ReplyDelete