This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 21 April 2016

Cutie - FabScraps Zooty Cuties Collection

Hello Everyone

I still have some FabScraps projects that I have not shared with you and so today, I am sharing a page that I really enjoyed creating and really love! ;-)

When I create pages about my boy....then these are always filled with so much love and affection.

I used the Zooty Cuties collection.


I love the colouring on this page and that the photo is really the focus! ;-)

Here's a close-up.


Just the other day this boy-tjie was a toddler!!!!

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a fabulous day.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. This is really really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely layout Denise! love those waves on the background and beautiful colour palette! and the photo is soooo cute! )))

    ReplyDelete