This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Thank You Tag - BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a good Monday and that it was kind to you.

Today I have a BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Thank You tag...
This collection is absolutely gorgeous! ;-)


I layered up some bits and pieces and then used some BoBunny petals to make the flower.
I love the little owl image...he's so cute! ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate it!
Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so lovely tag Denise! love those bits and pieces and the owl is super cute! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl really is super cute! Really lovely vintage inspiration here..... hope all is well at your end of the world - I sense you're a little busy atm!!! TAKE CARE :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous project from your craft room Denise. You really do make those Bo Bunny products sing. Lovely work. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the colours and layers are lovely. Love the flowers too... seems so long since I visited. Just no time at the moments :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous details, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete