This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 10 July 2016

Mixed Media Tag - BoBunny Firecracker Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a mixed media tag up on the BoBunny Blog at the moment.
I would really appreciate it, if you popped along and had a look.

Here's a little sneak peak of the BoBunny flowers I made, to use on this tag.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your comments and visits! ;-)

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Denise! Off to leave you some love on the other site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job with these flowers Denise! ))) I love handmade flowers but it takes too much time to do it )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers... going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete