This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 7 October 2016

Love Card - BoBunny Bella Rosa & Sizzix

Hello Everyone

I hope you had a super Friday.

I made a quick card and used some BoBunny Bella Rosa along with

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy


I love these framelit die-cuts from Sizzix.
Pop over here to see more of these framelit sets.

I used a BoBunny stickable stencil and some distress ink to create that sweet little border too.

Sometimes quick and easy does the trick! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. DEER! Gorgeous! I need to take a leaf outta your book and get onto some quick cards too..... inspiring me you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I absolutely love this Denise. The soft colours, the elegant styling and especially the lovely border. New fave for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card Denise! love the deer (of course!!!))) and contras colors, llok gorgeous! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Denise! Love the fancy layered labels! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaw this is so different and so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete