This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 2 October 2016

ScrapBerry's October Challenge

Hello Everyone

I am so blessed and excited to be a part of ScrapBerry's and when I received my DT box this week, I was so delighted. 

There are a fabulous challenge for October here.
So if you have some ScrapBerry's goodies...why not play along.



There is also a ScrapBerry's store challenge for October, where if you also play along, you can also win some yummy ScrapBerry's goodies.

In any case, here is the card I created for this month's challenge, with a fall theme.


I used a variety of ScrapBerry papers, along with some metal accents, buttons, flowers and stamps.
There are so many yummy goodies to choose from, it's sometimes not an easy choice! ;-)

Here's some close-ups.



I also used a stencil with some Prima copper crackle.

This was a card for my cousin's 60th Birthday...so I wanted it to be special.

ScrapBerry’s Supply List:
Primavera: Dreamcatcher Patterned Paper
Antique Shop: Ancient Time Patterned Paper
Set of Buttons: Create Wonder
Set of Stamps: Elegy
Wind of Travel: Set of Clocks
Paper Flowers

Anyways...thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate the visits and love! ;-)

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful design Denise! love those colours and details, and the sentiment is sooo great! just love it))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous project with the Scrapberry products. Congrats on being part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEEERY nice! Love that botton & the shabby chic look that you do sooo well :):)

    ReplyDelete