This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I think you will all be tagged out by the end of this Christmas Season, as that's 90% of what I created for Christmas.  
I made one or 2 cards but definitely not like I always do.
The tags certainly worked for me this year.

So here's the next one.


I stencilled the background with some gold pigment ink and then did some ink splatters.

I also used some Graphic 45 goodies again! ;-)
I love Graphic 45,,,,what can I say! LOL


The tags are a little easier than cards and have meant that I saved a little bit of time.

I was still able to write my messages behind the tags, so it really did work for me! ;-)

2 days to go and counting!
Hope you are ready and have all your ducks in a row! ;-)

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. I like the colour palette - traditional colours with the yellow looks so great! fabulous tag Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so beautiful and special, and I love that you share your ideas with us so freely.

    Your colours are always so elegant. Thanks for sharing, I needed a little creative pick-me-up and this was just the thing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Never sick of 'em! Loving the 'jingle' on this one & I like the gold bg work idea!! Not long now, for sure:) Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Denise. I think the tags work just as nicely as a card and yours are always special. :D

    ReplyDelete