This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Seaside Art Journal Page - ScrapBerry's

Hello Everyone
 
I am up on the ScrapBerry's blog at the moment, with a vintage, art journal page.
 
I would love it if you popped over and had a look.
 
Here's a little sneak peek.
 
 
I so loved how this journal page turned out.
 
So what's lying on your desk at the moment?
 
Thanks for stopping by and for your love and comments always.
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x
 
ScrapBerry's supply list:

Holiday Romance Collection Paper Set (SCB220605900b)
Wax Strings (SCB20020333073)
Seaside Embelishments (SCB26001016)
Metal Charms Bird on a Branch (SCB25011532)
Photo Archive Stamp (SCB4907013b)
Around the World Washi Tape (SCB490001)

3 comments:

  1. Hi.. An almost completed page for DT work is on my desk! hehe.. cant show you yet though!!!! This looks fabulous.. vintage and beachy.... oh yeahhhh!! off for a look! And tow more weeks of holidays here and then the school routine starts again.... have really liked the slower pace of school break... but education is important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fascinating, so I'm off to take a peek :D

    ReplyDelete