This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 24 February 2017

Hello Tag - Make it Prima February 2017

Hello Everyone

I am so pleased that I found some time this month, to play along with the Make It Prima Challenge.
It really is a stunning mood board.

MIP challenge

I made a mixed media tag.


I used some new and old Prima products and fussy cut a lot of elements.
I even used some packaging for the base of the tag.


I used mostly the Rossi Belle Collection.


Lots of layers and bits! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. That is so very VERY pretty....I'd name you winner:) I love the colours and all those layers and the little splatters of paint / ink over top work a treat :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty mood board and you absolutely did it justice. Beautiful Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is outstanding! so many layers and love all the embellishing!! stunning tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and layered tag Denise! love the design ))))

    ReplyDelete