This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 March 2017

Live Beautifully, Dream Passionately Canvas - Make It Prima March

Hello Everyone

I found some time on the weekend to play along with the Make It Prima this month.

Here's the board.

March

I love the soft and pretty colours.

So here is my take...a canvas.


I really dove into my stash and used up a lot of different Prima goodies and collections.

Here are some close-ups.




Some of these Prima flowers are a good few years old! So I was really pleased to use them.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Totally divine! Looooove that turquoise colour & its such a pretty pretty canvas. Out done yourself here, Denise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Denise. I love the photo, the soft turquoise and pink, the clustering and the quote. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous canvas Denise! love those bright accents and wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas and lovely pic of you... Love the colours and the quote is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete