This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 6 April 2017

Faith Canvas - BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Patina Products

Hello Everyone
 
I am currently up on the BoBunny blog here with a mixed media canvas.
 
I just so enjoyed creating this canvas and using the different Pentart patina products.
 
Here's a little sneak peek.  I would really appreciate it, if you popped along and had a look.
 
Mixed Media Canvas by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Products
 
It was my sisters Birthday recently and so I added this inspirational canvas to her goodie bag! ;-)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!
Denise x
 
I also used my favourite Sizzix die and also made a layered flower from BoBunny cardstock! ;

Sizzix Bigz Die - Calliope

 
BoBunny Supplies:

Cardstock: Ocean Vintage, Avocado Dot
Noteworthy: Faith
Chipboard: Faith
Stamps: Postale
Blossoms: Plum Purple Daisy, Denim Blue Dahlia, Clover Daisy

Stickable Stencils: Lace, Love
Foil Transfers: Filagree Copper


Pentart Supplies:
Gesso Primer Paste
Structure Paste
Cracking Paint System 1 & 2
Classic Crackle Varnish 1 & 2
Media Inks: Hollyhock, Jade, Egyptian Blue
Antique Paste
Liquid Metal

2 comments:

  1. so colorful canvas Denise! love the details and pop over the blog to see the whole work! )))

    ReplyDelete