This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 June 2017

Mixed Media Tags - Berry71Bleu

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a really good week.

There's another gorgeous Berry71Bleu mood board this month.


I loved the blues and purples from it.

So created some tags.





I used stencils and acrylic paint to resist the distress inks to create the backgrounds.

I love how they turned out.

There's still time to play so pop along and have a look at the other inspiration too! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous one!
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. beautiful tags Denise! love the backgrounds and flower clusters! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful Denise! I adore that colour choices and both the tags are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are just lovely and I love the colours. CAS my style ;)

    ReplyDelete