This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 14 September 2017

General Card - Mixed Media

Hello Everyone

I have wanted to create a monotone card for a while now, with various mixed media.
It seems to make the card look incredibly soft.
I think I achieved it with this card.


I used texture paste and a stencil for the background and then coloured it with distress inks and water.

The chipboard I covered with texture paste and then added some all purpose ink to colour it.

Here's a close-up.


I purposefully did not put a title on the card, so that it really can be used for any occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Thursday.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous in turquoise. So elegant and pretty Denise. Love that it's an all purpose card too.

    ReplyDelete