This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Birthday Card - BoBunny Stamps and Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

My Mom turned 81 on Sunday and it really was such a lovely time, spent with the family and celebrating with her.

I made a card for her, using lots of BoBunny stamps and distress oxides.


I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the punched edges and coloured it with distress oxide.
In fact, the grassy bits were coloured with distress oxide too.


I used the gorgeous Dandelion stamp again too! ;-)

Sometimes one doesn't need too much just to make a pretty and elegant card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love, love the dandelion stamp!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love those stamps. Happy Birthday to your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you dear Mother. I'm sure she loved the gorgeous card you made for her. Love that dandelion stamp.

    ReplyDelete