This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 22 April 2018

Happy Life Mixed media Layout - FabScraps Memory Lane Collection

Hello Everyone

I have yet another FabScraps project to share with you today.
The first 2 collections that I received, are really so gorgeous!
I can't stop playing! ;-)

I am up here on the FabScraps blog, with a step by step tutorial too! ;-)

Please pop along and have a look!

Here are some sneak peeks.



I hope you are having a super Sunday!

Thanks for the visit.

Cheers for now.
Denise x


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Your sneaks are so stunning!! I love the texture and the layers!! The colors are so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete